This article on TechKnowledge talks about email marketing: the #1 strategy to grow in 2022. How do we manage to stuff such a broad topic in this tiny article? We wanted to highlight what matters most today for email marketing in 2022 and fine-tuned it into 5 steps.
Marketing reads can be a bit boring for average consumers. Still, we wanted to keep the article interesting for marketers and customers. You’re welcome to send feedback to email@example.com
Email marketing is one of those dictionary tactics used by markets to sell products or services. Sometimes it may feel like spamming customers’ inboxes with intervals. Still, they are all automated now, and a way around is always available.
But that doesn’t mean the customer has to look for emails mattering most among hundreds coming each week. For similar reason, email marketers need to be careful and apply straightforward ways to get into customers’ inboxes with content that matters.
According to statics, users are getting at least 30 per cent more emails than before in the last 18 months. These are the count of emails being opened or read. Here are 5 important statagies to help improve your chances of a successful email campaign.
- AMP: One of the strategies to grow the email marketing business in 2022 is the interactive email with AMP. AMP stands for accelerated mobile page, meaning deliveries will provide a seamless experience across screens.
Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook are already on top of their game, pushing emails with interactive feature and great body structure which looks simple yet detailed. According to Litmus’s research survey, 23 per cent of markets use interactive elements within email marketing strategy.
- Lead Nurturing: Lead nurturing is another excellent way to identify leads with the highest purchasing potential and provide conversion-focused content. When a client is buying, the company is looking to introduce them to another great product.
But simply telling clients about the product might feel like an attempt to oversell. The strategy is to push excellent contents that provide value with direction to find a product that needs the introduction.
- Emailing Software Choice: Choice of software can either make or break an email marketing strategy! Ther are well over fifty different types of established emailing software vendoers available, making a choice more complicated. Mailchimp, Mailjet, SendinBlue, Sarbacane are some of the reference software with a very easy to understand UI with great features. Choosing the perfect mailing software can be tricky, but there is always the option to change.
- Performance Analysis: Whether the business is large or small, it is always important to write up the stats and compare and analyse improvements. The great thing is, emailing software itself has statistics for each campaign. Which makes it easy to find delivery rate, click rate, open rate, etc. It is necessary to see what is working the best and what isn’t. Understanding the analysis can be an excellent indicator of sales or how effective the campaign is. An easy way to do this is by adding a tracking parameter to the emails and the links within the body of the mail. Google Analytics is another great tool to find behavioural changes and conversion rates of click throughs.
- Don’t Forget AI: Artificial intelligence (AI) is a catchphrase in almost every aspect of technology today and is included in email marketing campaign strategy’s too. For email marketers, this is excellent news.
Tasks that needed manual decisions in the past can be automated relatively easily, saving both resources and time in the long run. AI can now send delivery optimisation, audience selection, decision making, content optimisation, and much more. AI has been an intriguing part of today’s tech. Leaving it out in the email marking strategy is nothing less than a mistake.
Markets are always trying to find the best ways to reach a potential customer, and will not worry if thats means spamming thousands of people along the way to get the restuls the want.
The right way to do it is by following the proper strategy. Of course, there are plenty more out there in the email marketing world, but the ones we feel the ones mentioned above are the top tips for 2022.